Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I get to go back

So back to ambulance acobatics for me. I have been found Fit for duty after almost 4 months of "Healing" So Sat. back I go. Now I'm going to spend the next week or so relearning how to drive code and yelling at people who refuse to move out of the way of an oncoming ambulance. Which, by the way is my pet peeve. Let's all say it together "When you hear the sirens and see the lights, move to the right" ...and don't give me the finger. I'm not trying to piss you off, I'm trying to get to a dying person. At least that's what they tell me.

I'm quietly optimistic about returning to the physically draining job of postponing the enveitable. I still have some pain in my hip and leg, which according to my spine doc is going to hang around for a while because of how long the nerve was irritated. And I have been told that I should never be quiet about calling for help whether it from the FD or my partner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear you're well enough to get back to work. I'm sure all will go well for you.

No