Thursday, May 18, 2006

Music 2.3

Okay...I'm back with the music reviews. Oh the big names dropping albums this summer and oh boy, oh boy am I ready. This is my crack.

Red Hot Chili Peppers
Stadium Arcadium
*****

Oh Anthony and the boys are baaack. And nobody could be more excited than me. Two discs of Totally awsome music. Hours of ear candy. they are back with punky funk-o-licious tunes. Charlie" and well the whole second disc...this is worth buying. one thing...does any one else wonder when Will Ferrel joined RHCP?

Tool
10,000 Days
*****

Genius. thats all...just Genius.
well...that and best music to blare with all the windows rolled down in the car. I get some funny looks when I pull up next to another car. Like what is this little girl doing blaring such hard core industrial rock.
My only complaint...TOUR ON THE EAST COAST MAN!

No comments: