Thursday, January 21, 2010

So I'm having a bit of a life crisis as such. As some of you may know...or not know I turned 30 last November. I also started Art School studying Photography and had a bit of breakdown at work (mostly because of lack of sleep) I am now looking to relocate to a new city. As the lyrics of the Modest Mouse song The World At Largesay "Gonna find another place, maybe one I can stand. I move on to another day, to a whole new town with a whole new way" So I'm in a bit of a spinning panic. Looking for a job, a place to live, and new school to finish my degree. Then when I get done, what will I do? Photography is not exactly the best paying job. And weddings aren't exactly my favorite thing to do, mostly because I think brides are a bunch of whiney bitches. But I don't want to be a Paramedic for the rest of my life and my spine isn't going to let me be a paramedic forever. I don;t want to be a drug addicted 40 year old cripple because my spine has turned to dust. Should I study graphic design too? Should I study Art Management? Should I scrap the whole thing and study squidfish in Borneo? WHen did I wake up 30 and all my friends develop a life but me? When did they get settled into their lives and I'm still figuring mine out like some 19 year old.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl you come from a great lady therefor I know you like my own daughter and most likely you are where I am and where I have traveled years ago . Life is a journey enjoy the ride where ever it takes you . Paramedic Miss Blood and Gut today , Ansel Adams tomorrow! As I said before enjoy the ride and where ever it takes you. Your Friends that YOU think have a life May be settling for less Remember IT IS ALL RELATIVE I wish u Peace Aunt Donna HallXXOO