Tuesday, July 12, 2005

The sick after effects of Gin

It early in the am and I am bored out of my mind. I'm back on night shift which is wonderful. I miss the night. It's alot quieter and less drivers on the road to piss me off. Plus I'm back to my normal Staying up all night and sleeping all day, without having to explain myself. My friends had a party this Sat. and I'm even still feeling the sickning effect of way too much Gin and it's like two day later. Never again...Okay I'm lying to myself. However, still I say it. No More Gin...Very bad. I will keep drinking Gatorade to replenish the electrolytes that I puked up for an entire 24 hours. I have not been that hung over since my paramedic school graduation where I drank 12 apple martinis and proceeded to embarass myself by falling down the street.

No comments: