Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Sitting still

What the hell am I going to do with my life? I'm somewhat sick of this city and the people in it. I have this dream of running off to Europe or Australia and leave this god forsaken city behind me. To run away from my life and all the sins that come with it. I keep coming up with these crazy ideas on how I could actually get way with it. To just leave. I could come out of my creative rut and start painting again and sell my work...Or photographs. I just feel uncomfortable in my own skin. I need to move again. I spent most of my childhood watching the white lines of the highway through the window of a U-Haul truck. I've lived in the same city for almost 10 years now and its time to be on the move again. I fell like I'm trying to run through the marshes right now. Stuck and bogged down in the mud. I do the same thing everyday, Sleep, work, sleep, work, drink. If only I had the money to actually leave. I know I'm destined for more than this. More than just being. More than just sitting still. It's time...time to leave...Time to work out everything.

No comments: