Sunday, August 07, 2005

Swerving around the interstate

Home sweet home. After spending two days in ATL, which was just an excuse to leave SC and all the problems that I'm dealing with back home. Plus I got to see my wonderful cousins, who basically I can Call anytime and say I'm coming to ATL and they don't think twice. Spent the weekend drinking and then fighting a killer hangover. However a good time had by all. That is until the drive home. FromATL to Augusta it was sheeting rain. I couldn't see two feet in front of me anf then doing a 360 in the middle I-20 was enough for me. So as soon as I regained traction I slid off the side of the road and sat for almost an hour waiting for the rain to let up. Never had I been so Scared...Okay The riot during Woodstock 99 still ranks number one, however doing a high speed 360 in the middle of the interstate ranks up there.

No comments: